Duck meat is found to be more tempting and juicier. The choice of right herbs can make them flavorful. If you are looking for some savory marinating tips then this post will help you out with exotic and flavorful marinating tips so that your duck can taste wonderful. The very first step in cooking meat, chicken or duck is to marinate with right herbs and juices. These days, you can replace popular meats like pork or chicken with duck.
You can easily find duck in every supermarket or meat store near you. If you are looking to cook the most tempting dishes then you must look for the fresh duck meat. The duck you will find in the supermarket are raised specifically for the purpose of selling. You can either get whole duck or parts like breast or legs. You can go online and look for the best duck meat selling shops near you and find out their locations. You can also get many juicy duck breast recipes that you can follow to cook a savory dish for your dinner plate.
Tips to Marinate
- Marinating the meat is the first and the crucial steps towards cooking a flavorful dish. The very first step for marinating your duck is measuring its quantity. Make sure that you prepare the marinade according to the amount of meat that you are going to cook.
- Herbs and spices are the most crucial ingredients to cook your duck. You should add herbs accordingly to get the best flavors.
- You can use rosemary and thyme to give your meat some woody flavors. Cloves will add a next level aroma to your dish. Other things that you can think of adding in the duck marinade are ginger, garlic and tamarind for the tangy taste.
- Oil or red wine is the base for your duck meat. You can add either of the component in your meat to preserve its juiciness. The duck has its own flavors so make sure that you use light flavored alcohol like brandy or red wine for good results.
- Adding soy sauce to your duck can be more tempting. After adding soy sauce, you should be a little careful with the salt. You can add either of them depending on your choice.
- You can add vinegar and sugars to add some rich flavors to your dish. Sugar will balance the sourness in the dish and also it adds another excitement to the dish.
These are some of the marinating tips that you need to follow to cook flavorful duck meat.